We listened to Kobo readers who asked for better ways to move around in a book and easily find their way back. We want you to get lost in the story, not in the book!
● Updated headers and footers: Headers and footers now display both chapter and book progress, so you know where you are in your book at all times.
● Progress bar: Understand where you are in your book at a glance, with a progress bar at the bottom of each page.
● Hide or customize header and footer: Choose to view Page numbers, Percent read, Time remaining, or turn off the header, footer, or progress bar entirely. Visit Reading settings > Reading progress.
While reading a book, tap the middle of the page to get started
● Improved in-book menu: An improved book scrubber now appears as part of the menu. From here, you have access to Settings and Navigation controls.
● Enhanced eBook scrubber: Updated to represent the entire book instead of just one chapter. Flip back and forth without fear of losing your spot. Your previous page is noted for easy access.
● Page previews: Quickly reference and navigate to other parts of your book with page previews while using the scrubber when jumping between chapters.
We’ve added support for new languages. Tap ≡ and go to Settings > Language to switch languages.
● Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
● Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)