New in version 4.6:
Introducing the Manage Books feature:
- · Under My Books, you can now select several books at once, mark them as finished or unread, remove them, or add them to collections.
- · To get started, tap the ‘...’ icon in the grey bar near the top of the screen, and choose Manage books.
My Books section:
- · Enjoy a cleaner layout of information, including the Filter and Sort menus.
- · Access options for a book by long-pressing on its cover or tapping ‘...’ next to it.
- · Jump to any section page by tapping Go to page at the bottom of your screen.
- · Tap the middle of your page to open reading menus, access the Table of Contents, or adjust Reading Settings.
- · If you haven’t selected a preferred font face, you’ll see the Publisher Default.
- · Your screen will refresh after every chapter instead of every six pages. You can change this in Reading Settings any time.
Issues we’ve resolved:
- · Improved performance, memory, and stability.
- · Archived books could remain synced to your Kobo eReader.
- · Date Published was not displayed on books’ item details pages.
- · The screen flashed twice when saving a highlight in an EPUB.
- · Renewed OverDrive books would sometimes show as expired.
- · OverDrive search results did not always sort correctly.
Improved performance, memory, and stability.