· Under My Books, you can now select several books at once, mark them as finished or unread, remove them, or add them to collections.
· To get started, tap the ‘...’ icon in the grey bar near the top of the screen, and choose Manage books.
· Enjoy a cleaner layout of information, including the Filter and Sort menus.
· Access options for a book by long-pressing on its cover or tapping ‘...’ next to it.
· Jump to any section page by tapping Go to page at the bottom of your screen.
· Tap the middle of your page to open reading menus, access the Table of Contents, or adjust Reading Settings.
· If you haven’t selected a preferred font face, you’ll see the Publisher Default.
· Your screen will refresh after every chapter instead of every six pages. You can change this in Reading Settings any time.
· Improved performance, memory, and stability.
· Archived books could remain synced to your Kobo eReader.
· Date Published was not displayed on books’ item details pages.
· The screen flashed twice when saving a highlight in an EPUB.
· Renewed OverDrive books would sometimes show as expired.
· OverDrive search results did not always sort correctly.
Improved performance, memory, and stability.